Pages

Saturday 8 January 2011

Birthday cards and boxes

Firstly a HUGE welcome to Louise who has joined Team Jelly this week too! Fab to have you as part of the team Louise *MWAH*

Yesterday I showed you a cute card and box combo and today I have something similar using the same stamp set! I've made it in two colour ways so that you can see how much difference it makes just changing the colours used.


















I've used the Happy Birthday Stamp only from the Punch Bunch Sale-A-Bration set which you can get for free with product spends of £45 or more with me in January and February. I've used a selection of card from mixed A4 paper packs. Here is the Brights version:


















I received a box in this style from Natalie and loved it so much I had to make some myself. They are so simple and easy to do - right up my street! I've used Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive card along with Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight inks. There isn't a Melon Mambo ribbon so I simply coloured white ribbon with a Marker. I've used the Scallop Square punch and then cut the smaller square out - so easy when you have dotted lines as a guide! The cute flowers are brads from the brights selection and I've popped a rhinestone in the centre 'cos I do love my sparkle!

Here's the Subtles version:


















Made in exactly the same way using Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi card etc. Now yesterday I mentioned that I was doing some special bundles during Sale-A-Bration and these projects have been made using the Punch Bunch Bundle which consists of:
  • 1 x Scallop Square or other punch to same value
  • 1 x smooth mixed A4 card pack of your choice
  • 3 x classic ink pads of your choice
  • 1 x 6mm grosgrain ribbon of your choice
  • 1 x pack of flower brads in your colour choice
These items need to be ordered directly through me as a bundle to enable you to purchase them for the fabulous price of £45 plus postage and packing, you will also earn yourself a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamop set (I'd suggest punch bunch). A great saving and you'll also receive a project ideas sheet from me too with your bundle.

Now I have to share one last thing with you, normally in the week, if I'm lucky Blake will have a nap at some point. If It's an incredibly lucky day, and I'm talking one day in maybe 30, Zac will have a nap too. If It's like a lotto win day and here I mean once every three months or so, they both nap at the same time. So on a scale of one to ten - how jammy is this?


















So that's me stuffed until at least April!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Aww, love those cute slippers!!!

    Fabulous projects, I love the flower brads too!!

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute projects but even more the photo. How sweet do they all look?

    Can't wait to get started as part of Team Jelly!!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x