Pages

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Just Believe Stamp Class Instructions

Oooh I do love the Just Believe stamp set and the Elegant Soiree papers. This is the class I put together in December using both:



















I've also added an old CD case to make myself a desktop calendar and have had fun with Markers and Watercolour Paper. I might make another set in different colours when I get chance, fancy seeing some pink in here!! If you'd like to make this set - the instructions are now available in my right hand side bar.

I had a fab night last night at my scrapbook class - thanks ladies, it was great to catch up and to see you create too. Especially when you use the kit and change things around to your tastes.

It's also Wednesday which means it's time to shame myself and show you my workspace so Julia the queen of snoop can gasp and faint (mainly because I'm so much tidier this time!):


















So I'm doing a spot of baking in my room of craft and making a cake! Hope to get it finished this week but currently not entirely sure how I'm going to decorate it! Decisions, decisions.....

Now hop on over to Julia's blog to have a good old nosey at other desks today!
Hugs
Pin It

19 comments:

  1. Hi, good to see you again, love those cards and your lovely desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Victoria. How I wish I could get to your class!!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations and a very creative desk :) Thanks for sharing & have a great WOYWW,
    Karen #65

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Just Believe cards - very stylish, one of my favourite sets too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful set! You are such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such lovely cards, and the calendar is a pretty good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects and your cake looks good enough to eat, great colours.

    Hugs
    Brenda 100

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello there stranger - haven't been over here for ages - those cards are stunning and I can't wait to see how you decorate your cake :)
    Debbi #39

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those paper cakes but I just don't have the patients do bake like that. good for you getting it done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great snoop thanks... Have a good week
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Victoria,

    I am loving your blog and am so inspired by it! You have helped me out of a crafting block :)

    Keep it up!

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummylicious happenings on your desk I see.

    Thanks for the peek and sharing. Happy WOYWW, hugs Marjo #10

    ReplyDelete
  13. The set you have made is so pretty and I love those colours...very sophisticated.
    Sue xx 67

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards and very creative desk, love all the Stampin Up ribbon!

    Thanks for the peek! :D

    ♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice card and your desk is great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are awesome! Love the colours. Very interesting desk too.
    Tertia 110

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your desk and the cake you are baking thats my sort of cooking - I made a paper one for my daughters birthday a few years ago as she complained I had never made her a birhday cake lol ~ Nicky 24

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm running late this week... Fab pics!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Maggie @ http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Vic I love that colour combo and that calendar is so beautiful ....put my feeble atempt at a calendar to shame , I love everything you made there ...even the mess !! he he
    Love ya xx
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x