Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

Lost my mans pants!

Oh my word - just how windy is it today?

This is how windy it here.....I duly like a good wife did a load of hubby's washing first thing this morning, taking note of his subtle hints 'not sure my black shorts are clean for badminton tonight, or my favourite top...'. So, on the case - washing done. Washing hung out to dry in the breeze and sun. Busy Mummy went about some more housework and then went to collect the biggest monkey from pre-school. Said busy Mummu set about plating up cheeky cheese burger lunch to the crys of laughter from the biggest monkey 'Mummy - Daddy's pants have gone next door'. Ahem, not too embarassing then having to tap knock on neighbours door to ask permission to go in their garden and retrieve my hubby's pants and a couple of t-shirts!

Anyway, on to a card for the day. I've had a play with Ornate Flowers stamp set and the co-ordinating Greenhouse Gala Designer Papers:


















Just for a change I've used Crumb Cake card for my base and added some lovely patterned paper before rounding off the corners with the corner rounder punch - another firm favourite of mine. Next a strip of ribbon and a bow using the Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon and erm - no stamping on the front! I cut out a flower from the patterned paper, stuck it down with dimensionals and then added another layer too:


















Then inside I've used the Ornate Flowers stamp to keep a co-ordinated look to the card.























I daren't hang the rest of the washing out now in case I end up red faced and round my neighbours house again!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh that made me giggle! Hope your migraine has cleared my sweet. Loving this super, super card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two years ago I had to retrieve MY black knickers from the neighbours honeysuckle... just a few weeks after they moved in! What an ice-breaker that was. Love the cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x