Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

Round and round

Cor I discovered today that my legs can do more than help my feet to use the pedals in the car - I actually walked with Blake in the buggie to go and collect Zac from pre-school. Such a lovely sunny day.

I've made a very easy card today and nice and cheerful too:


















The base is Pear Pizzaz 5" square and decorated with scrap card and paper punched out using various circle punches. I've used Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip. The button is from the Brights selection.


















My boys are absolutely terrorising me at the moment, Blake is determined to keep going behind the tv unit and pulling out the scart leads and then switching the sky box off at the wall, whilst Zac is trying to paint not just his picture but also my curtains and my wall!

Nanny McPhee come and rescue me!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. hee hee, the joys of motherhood, I remember it well...
    Super card, love your colours.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you hve your hands full! Surprised you have any time to make cards at all! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x