Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Busy Jelly

Sorry not to have blogged yesterday. Blogger was down most of the day and by the time it was back up I was busy prepping for my first quarterly team training day today and for the Max Papercraft show in Nottingham tomorrow.

I had a fabulous day today with a great bunch of ladies - thank you for making it so much fun girls. I thought I'd share a few photos from the day. Of course I forgot to take photos of the projects so I will have to take some tomorrow to show you! Firstly there was a bag of blue Jelly Belly sweets for everyone!


Then there were the raffle prizes, aimed at helping the ladies to run home workshops:


Some of the team have done really well getting promoted and hitting targets, when they reach Bronze 2 I give them one of these keyring charms and they get beads and charms for achieving other targets and for recruiting too:


Just out of shot is the Jelly girl decorated pillow box the gifts were in! Next up some of the gang:


You can see Sandrina, Linda, Louise and Laura hard at work here. Another action shot:


I didn't do very well with my photos today did I? This is Carla, Shan, Anne-Marie (who came all the way from Cleveland) and Nic. Tracy managed to avoid the camera all day! Next up is my favourite photo of the day. Here's Louise with her gorgeous three month old baby daughter Grace.


She was as good as gold all day, had lots of cuddles, only had to change her outfit three times and all in all was a pleasure to have at team training. Grace was a good little girl too!

If you'd like to have a chat about joining our team, please either email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or call me on 07748 707845. Or come and see me in person tomorrow; I have a stand at the Max Papercraft Show at the Harvey Hadden Stadium so if you are there please come over and say hello! 

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for arranging such a fab day. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

    Boy I knew I needed a haircut, but now I see how rediculous it looks (I'm a camera & mirror dodger!)

    Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be fab. Who knows I may find time to pop along and say hello.

    Nxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck for tomorrow Jelly. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x