Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

A late post and a new addition to the family

Sorry for being such a late poster today. The day has flown by. My afternoon has been filled with fun with Fluff and Sweet Cheeks - our boys are learning to share which is novel! So I haven't had time to sit down and create so whilst washing up I planned a card in my head and then nipped up to the room of craft to create it! It's not disimilar to one I've made before:


The card is River Rock stamped with a sentiment from Heard From the Heart in Always Artichoke. I've stamped the flower in the same ink on to Springtime Vintage DSP using Pick a Petal and then cut out and stuck down. Simples. Just managed to get a good enough photo as it's a bit dull at the moment, didn't even have time to get out the light box!

So, on to the new addition to our family. It was one of those unplanned events....you know how it is. Jelly goes to charity fashion show, Jelly pays £1 to enter the 'guess the birthday of the soft toy' competition and goes and wins it. Here's Stunt Baby with his new pal Boofle:


Not such a fabulous shot of Boofle but you can see he's much bigger than Blake! He sat in the back seat of the car coming home last night and we strapped him in with the seat belt! The plan was to hide Boofle until Blake's second birthday as that was the date I put down for the competition. So i hid the 'small' bear in my wardrobe last night. Of course Zac was straight in there this morning whilst I was in the shower. All I heard was 'Mummy - massive toy in the door'. Need to think about better hiding places for future.

Hugs

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Gah, Pick A Petal didn't really appeal to me before but now I really want it!
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set and don't use it enough
    Great card Victoria
    Boofle looks FAB [as does Blake of course!]

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Victoria and that giant Boofle is fab! Glad you n Fluff had a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love it! Children are just class, you need to get up early in the morning to try and kid them....lol

    Hugs
    Vicki x (love the card too....lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, colours are great. Trust Zac to play detective...lol

    Hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x