Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

More from my all day class

I forgot to show you some more of the projects the ladies made at my all day class at the start of this month! My favourite set uses the beautiful Ornate Blossom stamp, Sincere Salutations and the gorgeous Whisper White Note Cards. I love these so much, you get a set of 20 Note Cards and 20 envelopes in a pack for £6.75. So as well as having the lovely smooth card to stamp on, you get the equally smooth envelopes too.


I stamped the Blossom on the card and again on a piece of Whisper White card, cut out the centre and layered it above the first one in a different colour. I also stamped the envelopes with the smaller image from Ornate Flowers. I love that we have the same image in different sizes. Here's one of the cards:


I've been busy this weekend doing a few more bits in my craft room. I'm at the stage now where it's ready to paint, I just can't decide what colour to go for, I'm fed up of magnolia! Once it's all finished I'll share some photos with you.
Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x