Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Free tutorial

If you haven't seen that Stampin' Up! have a fabulous offer on for this month only - check out the post at the top of my blog. Whilst waiting impatiently for Mr UPS to deliver an order along with the free gift set I decided to have a play with the Rich Razzleberry Striped Ribbon and Clips assortment to see what I could come up with:


I've used Pretty in Pink along with Rich Razzleberry for these. A card, a gift carton and a gift box with a matching ribbon brooch / hair clip (has both attachments in the back). I've used plenty but no where near a full roll of ribbon as you get 9.2m on a roll and one of each style of clip. You get 8 each of three designs in the tub.

Anyway, as I've gone to the trouble to design a matching set I thought I'd offer out the PDF tutorial for FREE this month to anyone who places an order of £75 or more or hosts a £250 party with me! So as well as getting the fabulous gift of the ribbon, clips and exclusive cosmetic bag from Stampin' Up! you'll also get the tutorial for me to help you use your products!

Please just give me a call on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com to place your order or to book your home workshop.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x