Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2011

All About The Tequilla Body Slammer....

So, today I've been busy doing mroe prep for the Max Paper Craft Show this Sunday in Nottingham, and I set about makinga new page for my scrapbook. I wanted to use the Flirtatious papers and thought a flirty theme for my layout would be apt.

Not that I'm a particularly flirty person I might add, I'm happily married and love my Hubby to bits. BUT....a girl must have fun on her hen day and join in the fun and when I was given a list of dares to carry out on mine, I was only to happy to oblige.

If you're of a nervous disposition, please don't worry - in comparison to some hen pranks, this was a very tame affair! Here I am experiencing my first (and last) tequilla body slammer......


I've used Whisper White 12x12 for my background and punched a border using the Lace Ribbon Border punch and filled the gaps with punched circles. the huge doilie is cut out from a 12x12 patterned sheet of Flirtatious papers and the letters die cut using the Timeless Type Big Shot dies.

I've told the tale leading up to said tequilla body slammer in my jounalling - more than I'd normally write, but I'd hate anyone to flick through my scrapbook, find this page and make the assumption this is a normal daily occurence for Jelly.

If you've not yet figured it out - I have the tequilla shot on the table ready to drink, my helpful waiter has a wedge of lime gripped in his teeth and erm, I'm about to pour salt on his chest! Don't worry - my Mum was there to supervise and make sure I did it right!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Now you've got me thinking about a Cupcake Body Slammer... Fabby page btw, the doily looks fab... now about that cake...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x