Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

A Merry Medley

Well not ones to fear germs Fluffy and Sweet Cheeks came to visit today which was sooo lovely. The boys have all started to play nicely together now and are learning to share, well almost. Me and the Fluffy one even got to eat a cupcake and drink tea whilst it was still hot!

Anyhoo, I thought I'd better tell you about the new Hostess Rewards. They've changed y'see! Now then, if you host a party (or place an individual order) of £150 you'll automatically receive £25 Hostess Pounds. You can choose to spend these on special hostess exclusive products at amazing prices or - anywhere in the catalogue. The most expensive Hostess Product is £20, so there's nothing you can't choose!

PLUS - if your workshop or order totals £300 you even get to earn a full priced item at 50% off - how affordable does that make the Big Shot sound to you?

Here's a project I've made using one of the Hostess sets Happiest Birthday Wishes:


I've used Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake and stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo ink. The butterfly is one of those items that I think often gets overlooked in the catalogue, so turn to page 103 where you'll see the chipboard set On Board Merry Medley. I popped out the butterfly and covered it with patterned paper from Beyond the Garden and then ran it through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. In fact, look on page 97 of the catalogue and you'll see where I cased this card from!

Here are the Hostess Rewards:


If you live in Nottingham and surrounding areas and would like to host your own Stampin' Up! workshop, please give me a call on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. And if you're not seen the new catty yet, get yours from Jelly, it is crammed full of scrummy stuff! xxx
    (P.S. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve your flutterby.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x