Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Blossom Party Thank You Cards

One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is the range of colours and their co-ordination. Sometimes I make a card and have to make it another colour way and these cards were no exception!


I've made these thank you cards using Note Cards with co-ordinating envelopes. I love these, they are smaller than our standard cards but not too small and a perfect size for posting or popping in with an order to say 'thanks'. If you've overlooked them you can find them on page 95 of the Idea Book and Catalogue. You get a packet of 20 cards and envelopes for £6.75.

Can you spot the new products I've used?


Firstly I've used one of the flowers from the Blossom Party Big Shot Die. You can find it on page 15 of the brand new mini catalogue (contact me for your copy if you don't have one yet!). It's perfect for card making as it's a small die but has 5 different shapes on it:


The die measures 12cm x 15cm so even if you don't own a Big Shot (yet!) it will easily fit into other die cutting machines too. The die is part of the Berry Blossoms Product Suite and you'll see me using more of this very shortly. There's beautiful patterned paper, a gorgeous stamp set the die and it all matches up with the ruffled ribbons too - yummy!

Here's a close up of one of the cards:


I've added some Basic Rhinestones to the centre of three of the flowers and ooh where's that sentiment from? Not the Spring Mini that's for sure. You'll have to keep popping back if you want to see where that comes from!

I hope to be back tomorrow with instructions for my fabric owls - I've had so many requests for them - sorry for the delay, won't be long now!

I'm in the middle of constructing a Star Wars Death Star out of cardboard for Zac to pop his little Lego figures in. He saw the Lego Death Star in one of his comics and asked for it. I did tell him if he saved his pocket money every week for the next 7 years he could have one for his 11th birthday. He looked at me blankly and said 'I'm going to show this photo to the lady in the supermarket and tell her that's what I want' Out of the mouths of babes......

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love them Vic. Maybe my Owl will have to come and visit your owl some day for a Coffee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zac is adorable! I want to scrunge him right now!
    Love, love, love these. Are you surprised to know my fav is the yellow/ orange (said with french accent please) combo?
    And btw way, why would licking cake crumbs from the floor be a problem for ME?!!;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless Zac! Well you cant blame him for trying. ;-)
    Gorgeous idea, I need that die! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Victoria so bright and cheerful. Bless Zac, you just have to love him don't you!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x