Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Spring Craft Day Event

I am pleased to announce I have a date for my next all day craft event and a gorgeous and bright new venue too. The day will have a very fresh, Spring feel to it and here are just some of the projects you'll get to make:


Here are the details:

Saturday 17th March 2012
Papplewick and Linby Village Hall
10.30 - 4.30
Cost £45
Your day will include:

  • Your very own Cupcake Punch to take home
  • All the products you need to make these and many more projects
  • Buffet lunch with cakes included (!)
  • Refreshments
  • Fabulous Stampin' Up! raffle prizes
  • Full photo instructions for all projects to help you on the day and to take home
So you can see from the photo there will be lots to keep you busy, including cards, bags and boxes and a decorated acrylic box too. Plus many more which will be a surprise on the day. There will also be lots of samples around to inspire you, good company and of course if you want to, you can place an order for Stampin' Up! goodies on the day too. For every £45 you spend on products on the day, you will receive a fabulous FREE stamp set or decorative paper pack - the choice is yours!

Places do need to be booked and paid for in full by Thursday 1st March please. You'll also need to bring your own basic tools kit including adhesives for use on the day. Not got one? Just ask me about ordering your basic kit when you book and it will be waiting for you on the day.

So what are you waiting for?

Email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or call me on 07748 707845 to book your place now!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x