Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Create a Cupcake

Can't show you what I've been making today as not yet decided if I'm doing it as a class first or not! So instead I thought I'd share a card I made a while ago but haven't blogged yet. If you haven't seen the Create a Cupcake stamp set or it's corresponding Cupcake Builder Punch in the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue - where have you been? I made this yummy card using both:


My colour combo is So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Pretty in Pink and Wisteria Wonder. I stamped the cupcake images and then punched them out (the ribbon is cut by hand though). Next I embossed a piece of So Saffron card using one Designer Frames Embossing Folders and then carefully cut around the outsdide. After sticking down the cupcake I added an In Colour Patterned Brad.

Do you like my heart border? It's made using the small heart punch. Can't loiter as the boys have just got home from their Grandparents and it's time to get them ready for bed!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x