Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Stampin' Up! Every Little Bit of lip balm

Yesterday evening I had a stall at a ladies pamper evening and I'd made some new goodies which went down well:


These are my new lip balm holders. I think they look really pretty and they were certainly eye catching on by black display shelves. I've used Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Pool Party. A really good example of how Stampin' Up! products go together so well. I've used card, inks, Markers, designer papers and ribbon all in the same three colours.


They are made using one of the tags from the Big Shot Two Tags die. The cute little handbag is from Stampin' Up! Every Little Bit stamp set which I stamped in Stazon ink and coloured with Markers. It's layered up on 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle punched shapes. I've done the trim on the bag topper with the Scallop Border punch to match. The bags are Stampin' Up! too - the medium cello bags, fab as they come in packs of 50 and are the perfect size for my lip balm holders.


I think the Melon Mambo Scalloped Dots ribbon is one of my favourites, next to the Pool Party Ruffled ribbon that is. I'm off for a rest now, we've had a busy morning at Jungle Tastic play centre. Zac insisted I go down a curvy tube slide with him (one where it's dark inside and you can't see where you're going) and then I had to climb through a hole in the floor and dive into a ball pit which I have to confess I quite enjoyed. Blake as usual tried to gatecrash all the party rooms, some things never change.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. They look fab Victoria. Do you have a bulk supplier for the lip balms? I'm sure your items sold like hot cakes when they all look this good. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous and what a great idea and i love the colour combo, well done hope they sold well for you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it's Leanne from A loving touch here,the stall next to you. Was lovely to meet you, hope we made your night 'bearable' !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x