Pages

Sunday 8 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Berry Blossoms Purse

Another scheduled post from me today as I hope we are busy taking down plaster and putting up plaster board and stripping wallpaper in our hallway as you read this!

As you can see from my post at the top of my blog, Stampin' Up! have an offer on this month when you spend £45 on one order. You get freebie papers and one of them is Berry Blossoms. I've made one of my Two Tags Purses to show off the papers:


I chose the Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral large patterned papers for this one and altered my design slightly by adding a pocket to the front made using the larger of the Dies:


I've used the In Colour Glimer Brads and the Brights Flower Brads to decorate the bag. I love the sparkle on the Glimmer Brads and the fact the glitter doesn't come off all over me!


If you like these papers, they are yours for FREE when you spend £45 on one order. Why not buy the matching products?
  • Fruit and Flowers stamp set £18.95
  • Blossom Party Big Shot Die £16.50
  • In Colours 12x12 textured Card £10.95
  • Berry Blossoms Designer Papers - FREE with this order!

Simply contact me to place your order, you can order by phone, email, post, text or in person and you can even pay with Credit and Debit cards now too.

If you love the purse- the tutorial is available in my right hand side bar.

Hugs
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purse Victoria. Hope the renovations are going to plan. Happy Easter! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I just love this bag and its so colourful. I just need to get my head around how you do it....lol Happy easter to you all , hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a totally awesome bag! Love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little bag, I'm loving these papers. Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x