Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Everyday Enchantment Wall Art

Hooray - I can see sunshine!!! 

It's been so dull and wet over the last couple of weeks that it lifts my spirits to see the sunshine! So much so that I've been creating. With the help of Blake - he's been very helpful turning the handle on the Big Shot for me. This is what we've created:


It's a piece of wall art made using the Fun Flowers Die and Everyday Enchantment Designer Papers. I had to prop it up on the handles of my wardrobe to take the photo for now.


We die cut flowers in all the papers in the range and also the coordinating cards, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Peach parfait, Poppy Parade and Calypso Coral. you can see I've added some of the gorgeous brads that can be yours for FREE this month with an order of £45. They match these papers just perfectly. One of the reasons I love Stampin' Up!

To add texture I've used a variety of Embossing Folders on the plain card flowers.

I had to get some stamping in there too:


I haven't used these stamps in a while, Broadsheet Alphabet, I love their quirkiness.

Myself, Zoë Tant and Linda Gilbert have a stand at the Summer Crafting Event at Doncaster Racecourse this Saturday and Sunday. I hope you can pop along and visit our stand where we'll have lots of Enchanting inspiration for you!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x