Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Inlaid Embossing Technique

Hope this posts on Saturday as I've scheduled it as I'm hopefully now by the seaside down in Kent enjoying my eldest Brother's wedding!

Wanted to leave you with some creativity to look at whilst I'm off enjoying myself so thought I'd share with you the cards and technique I demonstrated at the Summer Craft Show last weekend.

Here is the first card:


I've used Crumb Cake card for the base and rounded the corners with the Corner Punch. Next a layer of Pool Party Card. The next layer shows off the technique, I cut a square of Very Vanilla card and lightly stuck down four squares of Everyday Enchantment papers punched with the 1 3/8" Square punch. To get the pretty effect, all I did was run the card and papers through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing folder. Then die cut a shape from Lots of Tags Sizzlits and added a sentiment punched with the matching Extra-Large Oval punch.

The next card is done in exactly the same way but has an extra strip of the designer paper and a piece of Pool Party punched with the Dotty Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.


The final version of the card:


This time I've added a length of Lucky Limeade sheer organza ribbon, layered up some of our paper daisies and added an in colour designer brad in the centre. I coloured the flowers with a Sponge Dauber and the ink pads in Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.

Hoping the sun is shining today!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x