Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Every Little Bit tags

Good morning, busy day so far, the boys and I have already been out and down to the local Post Office to send out kits that had been ordered and catalogues too. If you read yesterday's post re potty training you'll be pleased to know that after potty related success, I was too scared to risk a puddle in the Post Office and secured Commander Chaos with a nappy! 

I wanted to add a thank you card in with my orders and catalogues and made these thank you tags using the Big Shot Two Tags Die:

Stampin Up

My photo is a bit ropey this morning but I wasn't hanging about in the conservatoire as I was practically getting a too close for comfort cuddle from a ma-hoosive waspie. I did manage a close up before I legged it back to safety.

Stampin_Up

So the tags are Crumb Cake and the spotty paper is the last scraps of the lush Wisteria Wonder pages from the Sweet Shop collection. I must order myself some more before it retires at the end of this month. The sentiment is from Thank You Kindly and the cute little purse is from Every Little Bit. I coloured the purse with Markers in Pool Party, Pretty in Pink and Wisteria Wonder to match the punched card shapes. For these I've used the 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle and the 1 3/4" and 1 1/4" circle punches.

Finished off with a little flower and a silver brad through the hole at the top. The flower is a punch from a set of three - Itty Bitty Punches.

Lunch prep next and then being as the sun has decided to take a day off, I think a supermarket trip might be our exciting entertainment for the afternoon. Not!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x