Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Santa Chest

Ooh warm but very wet today. I think the summer holiday may be turning me into the type of person that absolutely has to comment on the weather, not sure how or why that is happening. Anyhoo, today I have for you a Christmas project, I know to some of you it's waaay too early to think about such things but to the incredibly organised and prepared of you - go ahead and float your boats!

Stampin_Up

It's the Santa version of my chest / survival kit. I promise the tutorial will be available soon. I've made this one in Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight. If you lurve Poppy Parade as much as I do it would be a good idea to stock up on it now as it is retiring in September and stocks I think will run out pretty quickly. I'll be gutted to see it go as it's such a warm and bright red.

Here is the inside.

Stampin_Up

A view with the lift out tray - lifted out!

Stampin_Up

Hope you likey. I've got a task on my hands now - it's a job I've only just discovered I need to do and it certainly wasn't on my list of must do things for the day. But being as Commander Chaos has taken great delight in climbing up to get some toothpaste and spent a good 10 minutes whilst Mummy wasn't looking, happily squeezing and smearing the contents around his bedroom - I now need to go and clean. At least everywhere will smell minty fresh.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x