Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Sweet Shop Bunting Card

Just have to start today's post by saying we took Commander Chaos for round two of his hearing assessment this morning and he passed with flying colours - yey! No more worrying.

It's only another 8 days before the products in the Stampin' Up! Summer mini retire so I'm making the most of using them. My project to day is a no stamping card. At the Donnington Show last weekend so many people said they couldn't stamp or don't want to stamp and it was fab to be able to show so many samples on our display without stamping. Just shows how versatile our products are. The main focus on this card are the ice creams from the Sweet Shop Designer Papers. Are you loving the Sweet Shop Brads as much as me?

Stampin_Up

Here's the full card. A complete change for me to make a landscape DL card. I've used Soft Suede for the base with scraps left over from the patterned papers. I have made so many projects with just two packets of this paper and I am going to have to order some more on Saturday because I don't want to be without them when they retire! I've used the Pennant Builder punch to create my bunting, making sure I got an ice cream on each one. The scalloped bunting, also punched with the Pennant Builder used Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party Card. I've pierced holes in the corners and threaded some linen thread through and tied to the brads.

Stampin_Up

Here are the supplies I used - this photo shows the cupcake brads in the same set.

Stampin_Up

If you'd like to place an order from the Summer Mini before the end of the month when it ends, or indeed from the main catalogue, please just email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x