Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Perfectly Preserved

Back again with another project for you using fabby new Stampin' Up! products. This is a set of stamps that comes with coordinating Designer Papers. Framelits dies and Designer Fabric too. It's called Perfectly Preserved and here is a simple card I've made:


Stampin_Up

The base card is River Rock. I stamped the jar twice, once onto Whisper White card and again onto Designer Papers before die cutting with the matching Cannery set of Framelits dies. You can buy both the stamp set and the Framelits as a bundle for just £36.50 saving you a whopping 15%.

 Then I stamped part of an image from Kidoodles and cut it out to make my water and stuck down. the duck is stamped from Every Little Bit. Both the lid and sentiment are from Perfectly Preserved and the sentiment punched out with the Small Oval Punch.

This is the full set of Perfectly Preserved stamps:

Stampin_up

Hope you like these.
Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x