Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Amazing Family

A scheduled post from me today as I know I'm going to be busy. I've made another faux chalkboard style card cased from the Stampin' Up! Spring / Summer Seasonal Catalogue using Amazing Family stamp set:

Stampin_Up

The matching border used the Amazing Accent wheel - if you've not tried these yet they are a great way to add detail to your projects and you only need to buy one handle and then try as many different wheels as you like (standard size). I rolled this one over a Versmark ink pad and then heat embossed with Whisper White Embossing Powder.

Back soon with a mini album tutorial for you!

Hugs
Stampin_Up
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x