Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Faux Chalkboard

Woo-hoo what a fabby day. The sun is shining, there is actually no snow, I repeat there is no snow. The Easter Bunny has been to visit the Mini Beasts, I'm celebrating my birthday - the only bummer is that Zac is really not doing well with the chicken pox thing. Still hubby is home today and tomorrow to help me look after him.

So after my exciting news at getting published yesterday I'll share another of my faux chalkboard creations with you. This is my favourite one:

Stampin_Up

I've used a right mish mash of different stamps on this one but love the way it turned out, not so clean and simple as my usual style. 

Can't stop - much chocolate to nosh and cake to stick my face in!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x