Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Stampin' Up! Bitty Butterfly

Aw we've had lots of giggles in the house of Jelly today. My teamie and friend Louise came for a play date with her cutie daughter Grace. I'd made a card and a gift for Louise and it was great to give it her in person, of course it was all made with Stampin' Up! products:

Stampin_Up

Both are made with Crumb Cake Card. First I used the Colour Spritzer Tool with a Soft Suede Marker to create the splattered background. Next I cut banners from various designer papers and stuck them down.

Stampin_Up

Then for some faux stitching I pierced holes using the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack and drew in the stitching with the Soft Suede Marker. I stamped a doily from Delicate Doilies, punched out, layered with a smaller circle and then used the Bitty Butterfly Punch with more DSP and Self Adhesive Pearls.

Stampin_Up

The matchbox style slider box is made in just the same way with an Antique Brad to pull it open.

Stampin_Up

And if you're wondering how much chaos the kidlets all got up to......Grace was no shy lady and hopped straight in bed with Zac!


Enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x