Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Stampin' Up! FREE products

How much do you like a bargain? I like one quite a lot but I love getting something for FREE! and you can too from 15th April - 30th May.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Join Stampin' Up!
Join my team by following THIS LINK and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator the easy way by signing up online. You'll get an EXTRA £25 worth of FREEBIES in your Starter Kit. 
So pay just £99 for £155 worth of stash of your choice with FREE P&P plus you get a business kit worth £45 to get you started.

Host or Order
Party with me during this offer or place an order and when you spend £250 you'll get an EXTRA £25 of FREE goodies to add to your order. That's on top of the usual hostess benefits - so you'll get a total of £65 worth of freebies of your choice. Phew - how awesome is that?

Ordering is simple - just email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or call me on 07748 707845

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x