Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Stampin' Up! From My Heart

Ooh I'm feeling every bit as rough as I deserve after my birthday celebrations yesterday! Thankfully I made a few projects last week and can share one of them with you today. It's a card for a lovely friend of mine:

Stampin_Up

 I've used the beautiful floral card from Natural Composition Speciality Pack. The Doily is from the Stampin' Up! Spring Seasonal catalogue - I coloured it by using a Brayer and Crumb Cake ink pad.
Aren't the papers beautiful the way they have a raised glossy print on them?

Stampin_Up

 The sentiment is stamped in Rose Red on to Pool Party card and cut out. The sentiment is From my Heart. There isn't a die, I confess to cutting this by hand. I dragged the ink around a bit using a Blender Pen.

 Stampin_Up

Isn't the ribbon lush? It's two-tone Silky Smooth 1 1/2" ribbon in Pink Pirouette and Rose Red. I also added three Large Self Adhesive Pearls.

Off to cuddle Zac now, he's not a happy chappy and is really suffering so much more than Blake did with the chicken pox.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Victoria. I so enjoy catching up with you on your blog.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x