Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Stampin' Up! From My Heart

Wow - I appear to have survived week one of the school holidays. Of course I have had help from my lovely in-laws who have taken Blake out a few times to let Zac get some quiet and rest up. I hope they took some photos of Blake as he's spent hours riding on the Nottingham trams wearing his 'engine driver' cap! Great for scrap booking - fingers crossed.

Sometimes we need to make cards for difficult times and I'm sharing one of those today:

Stampin_Up

it's a 5" square card using Natural Composition Speciality Papers (so NOT paper it's good card stock). I've added a strip of lace from the Artisan Embellishments Kit which you can find in the Stampin' Up! Spring Seasonal Catalogue. The sentiment is From My Heart stamp set in Crumb Cake on Pool Party Card

Stampin_Up

I've used a Blender Pen and ink from the pad squeezed into the lid to add a bit of shading. Flowers are punched in Crumb Cake card with Itty Bitty Punches and finished with a few Self Adhesive Pearls.

I believe the next twenty minutes of my life have already been mapped out for me in the form of picking up all the bits of Play Doh that the mini beasts have positioned across the floor for me. Bless them!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x