Pages

Monday 29 July 2013

Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio Scrapbook Layout

Last week at our cousin's naming nay another of our cousin's took a lovely photo of us (albeit Blake escaping in the background) and as my printer is being temperamental at the moment, desperate to create a scrapbook page with it I used Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio software and made this:

Stampin_Up

I really enjoyed playing with so many different embellishments and stamps. I love that you can re-colour them, change the size, rotate them and create different layers too. I can't wait for this software to become available from Stampin' Up! When it is you'll be able to purchase it from me along with loads of additional downloads and stuff - great for all you digi crafters out there.

I promise to keep you posted on availability.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh Vic, this is such a lovely page and a lovely pic too! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x