Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Color Me Christmas Card

Sorry for the break in blogging, the last day I blogged my Dad in Law sadly passed away and I have been spending time with my hubby. He has returned to work today and so have I - to my Stampin' Up! job which I love. I've received loads of messages, texts and cards and we both wanted to say thanks so much. We're all doing OK and focus is very much on the boys and keeping things 'normal'.

So there's my update, now back to Stampin' Up! today is quite exciting for me as it's my first official day as a full time Stampin' Up! demonstrator now that my youngest has started full time at school - eeek! If you'd like to know more about joining our team and having fun doing the best job ever - just drop me an email at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com

I'm sharing a Christmas card today. I've again used the cute Color Me Christmas set for this one, I stamped the reindeer on to Shimmery White Card and coloured him with Markers and cut him out.

Stampin_Up

I surrounded him by baubles using Candy Dots too. Shhh don't tell anyone, this is my card for the Hubby!!!
 
Stampin_Up

Much to do this week, prepping kits etc for our all day training session this Saturday, can't wait - so much to share with you afterwards, first the ladies coming need to see it all!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I have just discovered your blog and I really like what you do, thanks for your creativity !!
    Moreover I love stampin'products...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x