Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Gifts of Kindness

Brrrr - blimey it was a bit cold last night!!!! Wrapping up warm today for a day out with the boys doing a Spooky Trail! 

On Tuesday I told you about the fantastic offer for one week only Stampin' Up! are giving us 25% discount off 25 different stamp sets - so here's another card made using one of those sets - Gifts of Kindness. I have of course HAD to use the new Card Thinlits Dies - again in circles. I can see my Big Shot getting lots of action this week ha ha!

Stampin_Up_UK_Nottingham

My colour combo is driven from the beautiful  Afternoon Picnic Designer Papers - Pear Pizazz, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana and Basic Gray. I stamped the main floral image direct onto the designer paper in Basic Gray and then coloured it with Markers and stamped onto Whisper White.

Below you can see the outside and inside both with sentiments from the set.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator_Nottingham

Here's a reminder of all the stamps in the set:

Join_Stampin_Up

It seems you're loving shopping online for Stampin' Up! so simply click on the link below and fill your boots!


Back tomorrow with something a bit exciting!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x