Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Stampin' Up! Magic Reindeer Food Video Tutorial

Aaaargh, I've spent ages today whilst the boys returned to school recording my very first My Digital Studio Tutorial. The recording bit was a breeze but when it came to the editing and producing I have a lot to learn! 

So at Stampin' Up! European convention it's kind of tradition to take along a few swaps with you to exchange projects with other demonstrators to help you come away even more inspired. So I made these:

Stampin_Up

Tube upon tube of Magic Reindeer Food. In return I got some beautiful swaps which I will share with you tomorrow. For now I'm going to share how to create these, you need to get a supply of plastic test tubes first! Then fill with a mix of oats and Stampin' Up! glitter - I used Dazzling Diamonds.

And here is how to create the reindeer labels:


I printed my labels directly on to Crumb Cake Card and punched out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch:

Stampin_Up

Here's close up of the wording which I also created in My Digital Studio, printed on Crumb Cake Card again and cut into banner. All attached with some Linen Thread and little jingle bells I found on the Internet.

Stampin_Up

Hope you enjoy
Hugs
Victoria
x


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x