Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek

Isn't the weather just completely pants at the moment? Perfect for staying indoors and creating! We've just had a lovely family lunch and the boys are downstairs with The Spark reading some books they took out of the library yesterday so I'm popped up to the room of craft to share my project for today with you.

To know me is to know how much I love to create tutorials so it might surprise you to know I enjoy using other crafters ideas too. I found this cute mini book tutorial HERE and had to make one for myself.

Stampin_Up

It features the very soon to be available Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper. You can get these for FREE with a spend of £45 on Stampin' Up! products with me from Tuesday when our Sale-a-bration promotion kicks off. There are loads of freebies to choose from and there are no limits as to how many you can have either. Just as well as it coincides with the launch of our new Seasonal Catalogue too - there is going to be so much going on in the world of Stampin' Up! you'll be needing to book a day off work to look at it all mwah ha ha!

Here are some close ups of the mini book. I got to print off more photos of my boys, these were all taken in October on a few family days out to Ruddington Railway Heritage Centre, Nottingham Goose Fair and a Spooky Trail at Rufford Park. So lucky there are so many amazing places to take the boys out and they're all on my doorstep too.

Stampin_Up

So we're on a countdown now to Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration. I can't wait to share it all with you!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x