Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek Happy Watercolor

Busy, busy in the house of Jelly designing lots of classes and projects and I am so enjoying it - the days are flying by. I have to clock watch to make sure I'm not going to be late picking Zac and Blake up from school. 

Want to see another sneak peek from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue? I've made a card using my favourite Crumb Cake using a new stamp set called Happy Watercolor.

Stampin_Up

I'm such a fan of clean and simple cards and Stampin' Up! products really do help me to create them too. This is so easy to do and a technique I always go back to! Stamp your image in Versamark Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Tap off any excess and set with the Heat Tool.

Next grab your Whisper White Ink Pad and a Blender Pen. Squeeze the ink pad together to release ink into the lid and rub your Blender Pen over it. Generously apply to your image. Don't rub too hard though as the paper is very fiberous.

Leave to dry or heat set again.

I've used Strawberry Slush next. Squeeze ink into the lid and apply with a Blender Pen, this time don't be so generous, it's best to start off light and build up your layers until you get the intensity you want. I've done the edges of the petals in Coastal Cabana and the centre in Crisp Canteloupe.

Stampin_Up

Really simple looking card but so pretty I think. I'm planning lots more tips and tutorials so please pop back by to take a look.

hugs
Victoria
x

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x