Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Stampin' Up! Owl builder Punch

Cor where did the weekend go? Hope it was lovely and sunny where you were, we had beautiful weather and had some great family time. I've been crafting like a mad woman for the last two days though, obviously I've not spent enough time in the room of craft recently and I'm trying to make up for it now with making lots and lots.

So today's share features one of my favourite products, the Owl Builder Punch:

Stampin_Up

I've made these owl get well tissue boxes before and if you'd like to make them too, visit my friend Jo's blog where you can buy the tutorial. My colour combo is Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder and Coastal Cabana. I've used a mix of current and some retired designer Series papers - I can always find a way to use up the scraps and leftovers!

The sentiment is from Tag It, punched out with the Large Oval Punch.

Stampin_Up

It's reminded me how much |I love making lots of things the same - I love seeing them once my production line has finished. Odd how I don't feel the same way about house work or washing up etc!

If you'd like to order any of these products you can shop online 24/7 at my Stampin' Up! Online Shop

More tomorrow, I'm going to a lovely crafty social in the afternoon too, so will take my camera and share some photos on Thursday.

hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x