Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Retiring Products NOW AVAILABLE

Oh my word it's that time of year again where crafters all over go bonkers as Stampin' Up! has released the retiring products list from the current Annual Catalogue.

Stampin_Up

From now until 30th June you can choose from a simply ma-hoosive list of stamps and accessories that are retiring, some of these amazing products even carry a discounted price!

I cannot stress enough that these products don't hang around and they are ALL only available whilst stocks last so please don't wait too long to pop your order through.

You can see all the retiring products in one place and buy them too through my Stampin' Up! Shop

Or if you'd prefer to see them as lists to quickly check if your favourites are retiring click on the links below:


Retiring Stampin' Up! Accessories

I'm also putting in another order this evening so please email me at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com
if you are local and would like to take advantage of FREE p&p of you can collect your order.

Hugs
Victoria
x


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x