Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Scentsy Packaging and a fun weekend

Oh my word, we have just had the BEST family weekend of the Summer holidays. Before I share that with you I'm going to show you a pretty little package I created:

Scentsy

Do you like it? I designed it to fit perfectly around a Scentsy fragrance wax bar, I thought it would make a super gift for one of my party hostesses. 
I made it with a circle window to give a sneak peek of the contents, it's nice to tease - although here I'm letting you see the wax bar.

Scentsy

I adore pretty packaging, I think it makes a gift so much more exciting to receive and adding the sparkle and bling makes it loads more appealing.

Scentsy

 Did you know you can use your alcohol pens to colour rhinestone gems, pearls and even glimmer card? I coloured my sparkle here to coordinate with the card I used.

If you'd like to know more about Scentsy and you're in the UK - please drop me an email at

bluejellystampin@sky.com

or visit my facebook page

 
We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on Friday and following on from our adventures last year we returned as a family to celebrate at Legoland Windsor. I adore these photos of Zac and Blake taken in the car when they realised where they were - we had told them we were travelling to a wedding!


And here we are outside the Legoland hotel - we booked in to a pirate room for the night, ooh aaargh!


I always end up buying some of the photos from the rides, especially now as you can download them too, here we are on the magical Story Brook boat ride.


Waiting in line here to go on the Atlantis submarine adventure:
 

Finally a shocker of a photo but so funny I just had to have it - Zac and I on the Pirate Falls log flume, Zac's hood fell back just as we descended the last flume and he got absolutely soaked, he was not a happy chappy I can tell you. The poor ride attendant gave him a Lego badge to cheer him up. he soon dried off though as we were so fortunate with the weather.


I took over 200 photos so I promise not to bore you with them all but I will be creating lots of scrapbook projects with my favourites.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x