Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Personalised Pet Fabric Hearts

Time to share another of the makes from my sewing shop!

Lots of you have got or have sadly lost beautiful pets. I've created some shabby chic style  hanging fabric hearts that I hope you will love. Would you like to see some examples of some of the orders I've made recently?

One lady ordered these of her sister and her own pooches:

Personalised_Pet_Shabby_Chic_Fabric_Hearts
 
This fella got himself into a whole lot of hurt and inspired me!

Personalised_Pet_Shabby_Chic_Fabric_Hearts

These were the first ones I created:

Personalised_Pet_Shabby_Chic_Fabric_Hearts

I also did a very handsome cat too this week:

Personalised_Pet_Shabby_Chic_Fabric_Hearts

If you'd like to order one or more (!) please drop me an email at:

bluejellystampin@sky.com

They are £4.50 each plus postage (to UK only) and all I need is a name and a clear digital photo. I have a new selection of fabrics to choose from which I'll share on my Facebook Page tomorrow too.

Sorry to be short and sweet today - got a poorly Blake snuggled up on the sofa downstairs, bless him I took him into school this morning thinking he was OK but he went downhill. He's slept all afternoon so that should have done him the world of good.

Hugs
Victoria
xxx


Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x