Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

She finally makes a card

Yep, it's been a while since I made a card. My bad I know, I have to confess I even resorted to buying a few recently. I kinda lost my love for a it a little but have to confess making this one made me smile.

Shabby_Chic_Heart_Sewing_Machine_Card

I love this super cute digital image and wanted to keep my card nice and clean looking so I added a sentiment (my own) and a button. The card is Stampin' Up! Naturals and the spotty designer paper is also Stampin' Up!

I made a hanging fabric heart to match the card - LOVE this and NEED to make a similar one for myself - quite clearly with a different sentiment!!

Shabby_Chic_Heart_Sewing_Machine_Card

Here's a photo of my boys dressed up yesterday for World Book Day at school. Introducing Thomas the Tank Engine and the Pirate Who Said Please:

World_Book_Day

Blake insisted on going as Thomas, he went as the train driver last year (eBay £3.19 bargain costume) so making the actual Thomas costume was a challenge. Luckily I took plenty of photos so over the weekend I'll share how I created it with you and you too can share my pain!!!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How do I get hold of the sewing machine image? I've been after something like this for ages xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - it's from Pink Petticoat x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x