Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

Handmade at Amazon

Ooh today I woke up very happy. Reason number one, the sun is shining - yey! fed up of waking up to dark skies and rain and sunshine makes me feel so good. Reason number two; I got an email I've been hoping for......

Handmade_At_Amazon

Woo-hoo, I've been invited to join Handmade at Amazon, selling my fabric makes. So happy I'm bouncing around the house and the kids think I'm more nuts than usual and believe me that's a tough gig!

Some of the products that will be available in my 'shop' include these quirky pin cushions and personalised shabby chic hearts too:

Shabby_chic_Hearts_Quirky_Pin_cushion

I've got oodles of ideas buzzing around in my head for new ranges too, however today's delights include taking the boys shopping for new school shoes (groans), supermarket visit and general wifey / mumsie chores like putting washing away etc. I'm living the dream folks!

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's brilliant! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Jo. I'm still floating!!! Victoria x

      Delete
  2. Brilliant news Victoria. Well done! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks oodles Sharon - I'm still smiling about it today! Victoria xxx

      Delete
  3. awesome news and so deserved as your makes are fab and you're always full of amazing ideas xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x