Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

Jute Christmas tote Bags

Well hello. Hope you're well.
All is good here, a little damage from the storm Barney earlier this week but thankfully no damage to us or the house!

I thought it was about time I shared some new makes with you but first I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who supported me and sponsored me for Go Sober For October for Macmillan cancer support. I managed to raise just over my original target of £250.
So from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU xxx

Make time - I know Christmas is only 5 weeks away (did I really just admit to that?) and so I have been incredibly busy making the festive stuff. One of my most popular makes are these gorgeous Gingerbread House jute / Hessian tote bags:

Jute_Hessian_Bags_Christmas

Isn't it cute? I could not resist this gorgeous fabric when I saw it and honestly wasn't entirely sure what I was going to create with it either.  I just fell in love with the colours and the cute gingerbread men and sweet houses. Look at the pom-pom trim I've added and the complimentary dotty fabric panel:

Jute_Hessian_Bags_Christmas

Here are the first batch all finished.

Jute_Hessian_Bags_Christmas

They measure approx 12" square (plus handles) and are about 3.5" wide at the sides. I'm selling them for £7.50 plus postage (UK only). So please drop me a message if you'd like to order one.

Off now to catch up with chores before an afternoon visit to Zac's school. The kids are putting on an anti bullying assembly for us grown ups. Can't wait.

hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x