Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Layouts using Vintage Bliss Simple Stories

Cor it's a perfect day to be indoors. Brrrr.

I thought I'd share with you some more of the layouts I put together over the Christmas break. Hubby bought me this amazing Simple Stories Kit - Vintage Bliss. I may have to invest in the digital version so that I never run out as I LOVE it.

The first page shows Blake with his 'girlfriend' and future wife Sophia. They are so funny together, only aged 6 and always saying they will get married. I actually bet they don't but it would be so cute if they did...eventually!

I used Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake card for my base and added half of a page from the kit then added embellishment stickers from the kit too. Such hard work...not!

Simple_Stories_Project_Life_Layout_Vintage_Bliss

Here's the opposite side using Project Life pocket page and the same kit. I did take a photo of them side by side but no matter how I rotate and save it - on here it shows as sideways. I shall chalk it up to a 'moment'!

Simple_Stories_Project_Life_Layout_Vintage_Bliss

Next up the same party and the same kit. Kids going mad at the pinata. 

Simple_Stories_Project_Life_Layout_Vintage_Bliss

I like continuity so although it's the start of a new week, I wanted to use the same kit. I think it works OK.

Simple_Stories_Project_Life_Layout_Vintage_Bliss

Here they are side by side:

Simple_Stories_Project_Life_Layout_Vintage_Bliss

If you want to visit my friend Louise at Stampin' Delight please pop over - I get my Stampin' Up! supplies from her. 

In fact, I get to see her tomorrow - yay, something to make Monday fun!

Have fun
Victoria
xxx



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ah bless you, looking forward to tomorrow and seeing your album in real life :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x