Pages

Sunday 24 January 2016

Project Life Layouts for School

See I told you I loads of stuff to share with you, I'm on a mission to catch up. So whilst Hubby has taken the Mini Beasts swimming (mwah ha ha!) I thought I'd sneak a post in.

Project_Life_Simple_Stories_Smarty_Pants
This goes back to July last year - gulp. Thankfully I've caught up a bit and am currently creating layouts for August in tandem with starting this year. Anyway, I got lots of year end photos of the Mini Beasts and their friends at school and also their official class photographs. Now we bought these because we decided it would be nice for the boys to look back at in the years to come and remember their friends. The plan was to pop them in frames on their bedroom wall. But then the photos came and were 20" wide and quite narrow. What to do with them?

Much time later I took the brave decision to scrapbook them without destroying any small children!

First though here is the last day at infant school for Zac and last day in his class for Blake:

Project_Life_Simple_Stories_Smarty_Pants

I used the Smarty Pants collection kit from Simple Stories for these. I LOVE their kits as I like to do a mash-up of pocket style pages and 12 x 12 layouts too and the kits make it so easy. All I had to do on the layout above was add photos and journalling, everything else was done for me!

here it is below teamed up with it's opposite page. I had to include a photo of Zac on his first day ever at the school as well as his last to see how much he has changed. Aw, my baby is all grown up!

Project_Life_Simple_Stories_Smarty_Pants

Here is Zac's class photo. You can see I managed to cut the photo without chopping off anyone's head. I'm quite proud of that! I've added a few other bits and pieces to the page, no idea where the die cut word is from but I like it. I downloaded the school logo and used my Stampin' Up! circles dies to cut it to size. Oh, the 12 x 12 base card on these is Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up!

Project_Life_Simple_Stories_Smarty_Pants

Finally Blake's class photo. Apologies for the hidden faces but some children aren't to be shared on social media etc. Again it's all the kit from Simple Stories with a few little additions from me

Project_Life_Simple_Stories_Smarty_Pants

I'd better dash and crack on with a bit more tidying up before everyone gets back home. I think I'm being let off cooking duties later in exchange for a pub tea. I'm starting to suspect the only reason is it's Hubby's turn to do the food shop!

Back soon
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x