Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

Simple Thank You Cards

Ooh I'm feeling all pleased with myself. I've only gone and done a workout DVD today. I know, don't worry you have come to the right blog, it's just I'm trying to get healthy and fit this year as well as be creative and all that. 

Anyway, slight blip in normal service, talking about health and fitness on here indeed!
I'm back in the full crafting swing of things and even got myself a sesh of card making in this week. I know - you're as surprised as I am right? Want to see my pretty creations?

Stampin_Up_Crumb_Cake

They are thank you cards for lovelies who have ordered from my sewing business this week. I think I may make some more as I really like how they turned out.

So easy to create too. I used my Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake Note-cards, they come with matching envelopes which is a bonus. The sewing machine image is a digi one I bought ages ago from the lovely Pink Petticoat Boutique. I am so sad they have closed down as her designs were amazing. 

I did cheat and before I printed them  direct to the cards I coloured the image ever so easily in Paint - no posh software needed for me! 
Here's a close up:

Stampin_Up_Crumb_Cake

I'm no tempted to decorate my actual sewing machine to match. How pleasing on the eye would that be?

I get my Stampin' Up! stuff from the lovely Louise over at Stampin' Delight. Why not pop over for a look. I think her latest post uses these notecards too. 

Victoria
xxx
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards ... I love the notecards for a quick and easy make ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x