Pages

Friday 29 January 2016

What have I Bin up to?

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bins

Hello!
Cor what a week. I'm a TV star now you know! 
No; I'm not really but I was on the telly this week but more about that another time.

Pardon the deliberate typo in the post title. Just me effortlessly failing to show my funny side.

I have however 'bin' making loads of fabric pop up bin /desk tidies recently and thought I'd share some of them here with you as well as a few of them in use with their new owners. 

Here are a pair with funky tree design on:

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bins

Loving these blue polka dot ones:

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bins

In Ditsy pink:

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bins

Grey and pink fabulous floral:

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bins

Seeing stars:

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bins

Here are some I made a while back in place in Fiona's Craft Studio. How awesome is her craft space? jealous much!

Fabric_Pop_Up_Bins
 
you can see Fiona's blog HERE

This next one makes me giggle every time I look at it, ladies at a crop wearing their bins as hats!

pop_up_fabric_bins

If you'd like to order one, please pop over to my FACEBOOK PAGE and let me know what fabrics, styles and colours you like.

Victoria
xxx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x